Welcome to MAT TRIAD 2019!
Welcome to the web page for International Conference on Matrix Analysis and its Applications, MAT TRIAD 2019.
In 2019, MAT TRIAD will be held in Liblice, Czech Republic, between 8th and 13th September 2019.
MAT TRIAD provides an opportunity to bring together researchers sharing an interest in a variety of aspects of matrix analysis and its applications in other area of science. Researchers and graduate students interested in recent developments in matrix and operator theory and computation, spectral problems, applications of linear algebra in statistics, statistical models, matrices and graphs as well as combinatorial matrix theory are particularly encouraged to attend.
Special issue of Applications of Mathematics
A special issue of Applications of Mathematics will be published after the meeting, with the papers related to the talks presented during the conference.
The details can be found in the PDF file.
You can view, download and freely distribute our conference flyer.
MAT TRIAD 2019 is a registered satellite meeting of ICIAM 2019, The
International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, to be held
at Valencia, Spain, July 15-19, 2019.
- Dario Bini, University of Pisa, Italy
- Mirjam Dür, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Shmuel Friedland, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
(The Hans Schneider ILAS Lecturer)
- Arnold Neumaier, University of Vienna, Austria
- Martin Stoll, Technical University of Chemnitz, Germany
- Zdeněk Strakoš, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Invited talks by recipients of Young Scientists Awards from MatTriad'2017
- Álvaro Barreras, Universidad Internacional de La Rioja, Spain
- Ryo Tabata, National Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan
- Total positivity (organiser: Mohammad Adm, Palestine Polytechnic University, Hebron & Jürgen Garloff, University of Applied Sciences and University of Konstanz)
- Tropical matrix algebra and its applications (organiser: Aljosa Peperko, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia & Sergei Sergeev, University of Birmingham, UK)
- Recent developments of verified numerical computations (organizer: Takeshi Ogita, Tokyo Woman's Christian University & Siegfried M. Rump, Hamburg University of Technology)
- Interval matrices (organiser: Milan Hladík, Charles University, Prague)
Past editions of the conference
Organized and sponsored by